Amenities at Our Country Inn in Upstate New York
Our country inn is an ideal choice for your romantic Finger Lakes getaway. We invite you to experience our beautiful accommodations, personalized service, and lovely setting here on a historic farmstead. We are even pet-friendly, so you can enjoy your Upstate New York vacation with your best furry friends! For a unique and pleasurable lodging experience, look no further than A Wicher Garden Bed & Breakfast near Auburn, NY.
- Private en-suite baths in all rooms
- Whirlpool tubs in kingrooms
- Daily four-course country breakfast
- Spacious covered decks with seating
- Lawns, perennial gardens, walking trails
- Pizza delivery service
- Guest living room with gas fireplace, refrigerator, microwave, information center, and area restaurant guide book with sample menus
- Guest dining room with wine glasses, hot/cold water, and a variety of teas
- Movies, books, games
- Special dietary needs accommodated by advance request with the innkeeper
Each guest room offers:
- Flat-screen TV & DVD player
- Air conditioning, personal heat control, ceiling fan
- CD player & radio
- Hair dryer
- Working desk
- Free wireless Internet
- Plush robes
Pet Friendly Lodging at Our Finger Lakes NY Bed and Breakfast
We are pleased to welcome canine guests when arrangements are made in advance with the innkeeper. Our large country property provides plenty of lawn and rural area to walk your dog, and we are happy to provide a disposal area and doggie feet wipes for your use.
While we enjoy offering canine accommodations in Upstate New York, it is our policy to make decisions regarding our guests’ pets on an individual basis and in advance. The decision will be made using common sense and consideration to factors that include the size of your pet and your choice of guest room, whether your pet has its own sleeping cage or bed, and your understanding that your pet must be leashed when outdoors and is not to be left alone at the inn for extended periods of time except by prior arrangement. We must always consider other guests in residence and their comfort as well. Most of these common sense rules are not an issue for the well-traveled pet and its owners. Please note that larger dogs may be limited to the King bedrooms only for your comfort.
A cleaning fee of $20 per stay will be charged. Pets are not allowed to roam free in the dining and living room areas since we have cats of our own. Cats are generally not allowed in the guest rooms due to possible allergies of other guests.