At A Wicher Garden, an Auburn, New York bed and breakfast, it’s our goal to make your vacation or weekend getaway a memorable and relaxing experience. The following policies were designed to help meet that goal. As you make plans to visit our Finger Lakes B&B, take a moment to become familiar with our policies and explore the beautiful accommodations and fine amenities we offer. If you have any additional questions about our policies or our New York lodging, please feel free to contact the inn directly at 1-315-252-1187.
- Standard Rates are in effect on holidays and during holiday weekends & special events. Rates shown are for double occupancy; additional persons are $20 per adult.
- A two-night minimum stay may be required for weekend nights, during peak season, and on holiday weekends and special events.
- Check-in is from 3:00 - 6:00 PM unless previous arrangements have been made.
- Pet friendly accommodations may be arranged in advance and are based on availability. Please note that there are cats in residence.
- Well behaved children over the age of 5 may be
allowed by prior arrangement with the Innkeeper.
- Special diets and vegetarian diets are accommodated by advance notice.
- Non-smoking house; smoking is allowed outdoors on decks.
- Parking for cars, boats, and trailers onsite.
- Rates are plus 13% NYS and county bed tax.
A minimum of two weeks advance notice of cancellation is required for a full refund. Less notice may result in being charged in full if the room(s) cannot be re-rented. Four weeks minimum notice may be required for holidays and special event weekends. In the event of a cancellation due to an emergency, a voucher gift certificate for partial or full duration of the stay may be given at the discretion of the innkeepers; we make every attempt to be fair.